Friday, May 6, 2011

All the world's a stage

Today my book has finally been posted to Kindle for all the world to see. My thoughts, words and feelings are all out on display for the world. I know i should be at ease and feel carefree, but my stomach is in knots. I'm trying to prepare myself for those who will love my book and for those who may hate it or those who won't be sure who they feel about it. But one things for sure I've gotten that story out of my heart and my mind. And that's more than many can say. This is my first novel, and one of many. I just want to contiue to write, learn improve my craft and share my thoughts and words with the world.
Maya Angelou said, "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you." I know that feeling all to well.

No comments:

Post a Comment